GWEB Veteran Menu Open for Fall 2017

The GWEB Information System is accepting Requests for Enrollment Certification and Yellow Ribbon Program Applications for Fall 2017. 

As soon as you register for courses,  complete your Request for Certification through the GWeb Information System by going to the Veteran Menu in "Student Records and Registration" and selecting “Veteran Certification Request.” The GW Request for Certification Form can also be submitted as the paper form to our office by being scanned an e-mailed or brought directly to our office.

NOTE: If you change the number of credits that you have registered for, you will need to resubmit your GW Request for Certification Form through GWeb.