- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
VALOR Professional Credentialing Grant
The GW VALOR student growth strategy is to improve access and affordability of a quality GW education for the military and veteran community.There are a myriad of GW VALOR initiatives which support the mission.
One such initiative is that the GW VALOR Professional Grant, where GW VALOR reimburses the cost (in the form of a grant) to take the examination for designated credentials.
Applications for tests and exams occurring February 1st 2017 - July 31st 2017 is now closed.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Erwin at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call (202)-994-0738 .
For examinations taking place from February to July, please submit a Session one Application, open in March.
Examples of Eligible Programs
- Accounting (CPA)
- Marketing (PCM)
- Project Management (PMP
- Human Resources (PCHR)
- Nursing (RN/NP)
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Law Bar Exam (JD)
- Paralegal (PCPS)
- Private Detective and Investigator (PI)
- Professional Counselor (CPC)
- General Info
- Requested Credential & proof of test pricing
- Short essay detailing need of aid and future plans (500 words)
- In the case of Veterans, Reservists, and National Guardsmen: Please include a statement, denoting ineligibility for vocational rehab benefits, within your essay.